Take a Trip to Italy With Us!
Since 1996, Pasta Plus Restaurant & Market owner Max Mazziotti has organized and led private tours that allow small groups of friends and customers to celebrate the exquisite wines and gourmet cuisine of Italy. From his native Abruzzo to Tuscany, Umbria, Venice, Florence and Rome, Max's annual excursions provide an insider's view of the great wine estates of Italy and some of the best restaurants in the world. This year, our Gourmet Food and Wine Trip will take in the regions of Sicily and Calabria, with stops in Mondello, Palermo, Monreale, Mozia Castelvetrano, Segesta, San Vito Lo Capo, Agrigento, Cefalú, Polizzi Generosa, Taormina, Etna, Reggio di Calabria and more!
If you've ever wanted to immerse yourself in the culture and cuisine of the Old Country, there's no better way to stimulate your senses than traveling with Max. With the exeption of 2003 and 2006, Max has arranged and lead tours to many areas of Italy every year.
You don't have to be a wine connoisseur to enjoy Italy. One year, Max took
the group to Automobili Lamborghini, the luxyry auto factory
in Sant' Agata
Here's is an itinerary of past trips:
- 1996—Tuscany, Rome.
- 1997—Abruzzo; Campania: Sorrento, Capri, Pompeii.
- 1998—Lake Maggiore, Stresa, Lugano, Milano, Rapallo, Santa Margherita, Portofino.
- 1999—Sicily: Palermo, Agrigento, Syracuse, Taormina, and the Mount Etna volcano.
- 2000—Lake Iseo, Verona, Venice, Murano, Parma.
- 2001—Umbria, Perugia, Cinque Terre, Assisi, Florence, Siena, Montepulciano.
- 2002—Puglia: Lecce, Ostuni, Alberobello; Campania: Sorrento, Pompeii, Capri, Amalfi.
- 2004—Abruzzo: Pescara, Vasto, Sulmona; Rome, Frascati.
- 2005—Lake Garda, Sirmione, Peschiera del garda, Verona, Lake Como, Milano.
- 2007—Bologna, Sant' Agata Bolognese, Montepulciano, Florence, Siena, Lake Bolsena, Orvieto.
- 2008—Piemonte: Torino, Barolo, Asti; Liguria: Genoa, Cinque Terre.
- 2009—Abruzzo: Pescara, L'Aquila; Molise; Campania: Sorrento, Capri, Amalfi Coast, Pompei.
- 2010—Veneto and Trentino / Alto Adige! Stops in Bassano del Grappa, Asolo, Padova, Vincenza, Venezia (Venice), Soave,Garda, Bardolino, Valpolicella, Trento, Bolzano, Appiano, and more.
- 2011 - Sicily and Calabria
* Click on itineraries in red to view the Trip Brochure.
If you've ever wanted to immerse yourself in the culture and cuisine of the Old Country, there's no better way to go than to travel to Italy with us! Please fill out the Request Form below and we will be delighted to send you all of the details on our annual trips as soon as they are available, as well as information keeping you up to date on our Wine Dinners, Wine Tastings and other events.